Distance Learning Help
Thank you for your patience as we all work together through distance learning. Are you having trouble accessing online resources? Please view the information below.
Please note that we are aware that many families are having difficulty logging into Google Classroom on iPads that were borrowed from school. The Polk County Schools tech support team is working diligently to solve these issues. In the meantime, please stay in contact with your child’s teacher(s) about alternative ways to complete school assignments.
- How to Access ClassLink – Written directions for Polk County Students
- How do I log on to Classlink (video) – English y español
- How do I log in to Google Classroom on a laptop or desktop?
- How do I log in to Google Classroom on an iPad or tablet?
- On a school iPad, open the Google Classroom app on the home screen.
- On a personal iPad or tablet, download the FREE Google Classroom app from the Play Store or the App Store. Then, log in using your child’s username and password. (Obtain this from your child’s homeroom teacher if your child does not know their log in information.)
- How do I log in to Microsoft Teams using a laptop, desktop, iPad, or tablet?
- How do I use Google Classroom? (English)
- ¿Cómo uso Google Classroom? (español)
- How do I use Microsoft Teams? (English)
- ¿Cómo uso Microsoft Teams? (español) Coming soon!
If you are stuck and need more help, please contact your child’s homeroom teacher.