District Mission Statement
District and school-based Title I Parent Involvement Programs in Polk County will strive to build RELATIONSHIPS to create real family engagement for every child, every family, every teacher, every day.
Title I Overview
Components of Title I are:
- Effective Instruction
- Professional Development
- Parental Involvement
Studies show that the more parents are involved in the education of their child, the more academically successful that child will be. The goal of the Title I Parent Involvement program is to give school-based Parent Involvement Facilitators information, materials and resources to enable them to provide for their parents at the school-level. It is the job of the Facilitator to give parents the tools and resources necessary for them to help their child at home. Everyone working together in this way gives the child the best possible support for doing well in school.
- District Title 1 Page
- Title 1 Parent Resource Page
- District Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- Parent and Family Engagement Notebook (PEN)
- Polk County School Board Parent Curriculum Guide
- Polk County School Board Code of Conduct and Polices
- Explanation of State and District Test Scores